Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: what a busy time

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a couple days at ron jon resort in cocoa..racing in Daytona..swimming at the neighbors pool and shooting major fireworks that I got in South Carolina...today I took the girls to John Young science center..they loved it...next on tap..wet n wild..and the beach

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, you sound like me right now minus the race [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    Fortunately things will slow for this week but then it's off to Texas to do Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor. Zach is headed to Tampa tomorrow for 2 weeks.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to call you and give you the code for my photo bucket..I have a lot of pics you might want...just don't give it out to anyone

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can email it too me as well Mum! I love the new pictures you put up on Myspace...It's so cool how your shirt matches the background too. I was trying to post more comments on there but the site kept freezing up.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll do that...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It does that sometimes. I learned that the best time for me to post is in the morning. Probably because it's now around 4 AM in the US and no one else is using the boards...

    Sounds like someone had fun. Wet 'n wild, huh? Hmm...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Lefty:


    Sounds like someone had fun. Wet 'n wild, huh? Hmm...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thinkin' the same thang....... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I suggest that we all go to Fla next summer..and do fun water stuff...cmon Henk...cmon rog..cmon wild...Rae what about it..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •